I can’t believe we’re FINALLY at the end of this super hellish year!! Here’s hoping that 2021 isn’t as bad as the chaotic state of affairs 2020 was!! I just want to say that these wrap-up posts are getting exhausting to format, and I can’t remember half of what I did at the end of each month, so these posts are probably missing a ton of details!!
Books that I finished reading this month…
- Serpent & Dove: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/5 stars, review will be up soon!]
- Siege and Storm: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ [RE-READ – 3.5 stars (for no random reason lol)!! I feel like this book was definitely better the first time round]
- You Have A Match: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ [4.5/5 stars, review here!]
- The Henna Wars: ⭐⭐⭐ [3.5/5 stars, review here!]
Books I started reading this month (this doesn’t mean DNF, but just means I started in December, but I’m still reading, and will probably finish in like January or something)…
Posts I published in December…
Other’s Posts I Loved Reading!! Click to see the post!
- Alissa discusses why tropes in books aren’t necessarily bad and how enemies-to-lovers isn’t always toxic! 😌
- Rhi does the end of year book survey with omg such AMAZING formatting!! 🤩
- Olivia makes a comeback into blogging with the Evermore book tag! 🍃
- Ash is ALSO back with a wrap-up for all the months she missed out on in the blogosphere! 💖
- Beck moved her blog for privacy reasons from SMELLFOY CAN READ? to GHOST WITH NO CARES, so go follow her and show her some love!! 👻
- Dezzy made a blog comeback with the PJO and HOO tag!! Her last post was almost 2 years ago!?! ✨
- Amy tells you her 2020 favorites in the form of a yearly wrap-up!! ✏
- Phoenix does a blog compare on how her blog has improved 👑
- Drea tells us what books she got for Christmas 2020 ❄
- Cielo does the Ariana Grande Positions Book Tag! 💅🏼
- Ruby gives us some amazing Christmas movie recommendations!! 📽
- Caitlin is ALSO back with a wrap-up for October and November!! 📅
- Lily gives us an amazing list of debut authors to watch out for!! ✍🏼
- Kat tells us her favourite movies and TV shows of 2020!! 🍿
- Sofi is in the process of creating a definitive book blogger list!! 📢
- Lila created a travelling book club, called ‘Written in the Margins’! 📝
- Emilie tells us her most anticipated releases for the year 2021!! 📆
- Allison tells us 7 books she loves with the ‘Enemies to Lovers’ trope!! 🔒
- April wrote a post on 10 pieces of advice she wish she could have told her rookie self!! 🐣
- Aditi wrote a FANTASTIC post on 4 BIPOC fantasy novels to add to our TBRs!! 🌠
- Prutha tells us some of her most anticipated releases for 2021!! 👀
- Rachel does the New Year’s book tag for 2021!! 🧨
- Mary does a super insightful discussion post on bookish consumerism and the library system!! 📚
- Cherelle does the impossible task of ranking of her top 10 reads in 2020!! 📃
- Tiction, Riddhi, Nehal and Anya created a super cool (and fun!) collab blog!! 💻
- Quinn shows us her absolutely stunning 2021 reading journal spreads!! 🎨
- Celina did the book blog newbie tag!! Go show her some love!! 🥰
- Elodie has a super beautiful blog makeover that she did herself!! 🎭
- Sarah shares her complete year in books for 2020!! 🤠
- Rachana recommends five of her favourite 2020 books!! 📖
- Madeline tells us all her 5 star reads of 2020!! ⭐
- Sanskriti shares a super aesthetic moodboard she created!! 🍁
- Jessica reviews ‘Take a Hint, Dani Brown‘ on her blog!! ⚡
- Naemi does the end of the year book tag to conclude 2020!! 🥳
- Rhea joins the book blogging community with her stunning blog – Ink, Stars & Dreams!! ✌
Note: Before I start, I just want to make it clear that this is for my own reference, and only so I can see how my blog has grown.
- Months on WordPress: 5 (since August, 2020). Inactive for first 2 months.
- Follower Count: 215
- Amount of likes received: 1,208
- Amount of comments received: 771
- Number of posts: 22
I didn’t watch much in December either, but I *mostly* liked what I watched ✌
- How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days: AAHAHAH this movie was HILARIOUS and is definitely one of the sweetest rom-coms ever!!
- Grease (1978): This is like only my second time watching it, and it was fun the first time, but the plots kinda basic so I got bored in the middle…
- Schitt’s Creek: skjdfdkjskjs you can NEVER go wrong with this show!!
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: I watched this a while ago, but I didn’t remember anything, so I’m working through all 7 seasons again – I’m loving it <33
- Mulan: Basically a re-watch because my brother wanted to. Lets just say that the animated Disney original was way better.
- Divergent: My friends and I watched this on Netflix party because one of my other friends wanted to watch it – the books were better ;/
- The Prom: This was like a musical-esque thing, it was fun.
- Home Alone 1-5: We binge-watched all the home alone’s, to help us get into the holiday season (:
- Godmothered: Hahah this was fun and omg so sweet 🥺😭 (everyone is such a cinnamon roll 💖)
- We’re still in Goa, but we’re going back to Mumbai in the first week of January!
- I still haven’t gotten my singing exam results…
- We went exploring beaches, and did a ton of body-boarding, so that was fun (:
Goals from the past month
- Read at least 8 books ❌ this month was an awful reading month for me 🥺😭
- Catch up on ARCs ✅❌ I finished some of my ARCs – and the rest of them come out March onwards – so I’m pretty much on track now
- Keep up with ‘Reader’ ✅
- Write something ❌ noo!! but hopefully this will change soon because of the project Becky and I designed!!
- Swim some more!! ✅❌ So I have been swimming, but I haven’t been properly exerting, or stretching myself, so…
- Workout // Go running in the mornings ✅
Goals for the next month
- Read at least 8 books
- Keep up with ‘Reader’
- Go blog hopping some more!!
- Write something
- Focus more in school (!!!)
- Sort and organize old Notion pages