Hey everyone!! As you may have noticed, this is my first ever wrap-up post, simply because of the fact that I’ve not really kept a track of my reading/life/writing/blogging before, and I wasn’t sure about anything. This is also partially because of the fact that I have the
memory of a goldfish (worse than a goldfish really), and couldn’t remember enough to write in one of these!! I’m pretty sure I’ve forgotten a ton of things I did, but let’s not notice, and move on 🙂
Books that I finished reading this month…
- Shadow and Bone: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ [4/5 stars, review will be up soon!]
- Siege and Storm: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/5 stars, review will be up soon!]
- Ruin and Rising: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ [4/5 stars, review will be up soon!]
- The Blacksmith Queen: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/5 stars, review here!]
- The Princess Knight: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/5 stars, review here!]
- The Stranger Times: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ [4/5 stars, review here!]
- The Damned Society: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/5 stars, review here!]
- House of Earth and Blood: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/5 stars]
Books I started reading this month (this doesn’t mean DNF, but just means I started in November, but I’m still reading, and will probably finish in like December or something)…
Posts I published in November…
Other’s Posts I Loved Reading!!
- Beck @ SMELLFOY CAN READ? posted the most hilarious post on spam comments! 🤪
- Aditi @ One in a Million posted another absolutely hilarious guest post on her blog with Beck! 🍉
- Riddhi @ Whispering Stories wrote an amazing discussion post about the pros, and cons of participating in a read-a-thon! 📘
- Cherelle @ A Bolt out of the Book, and Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal started a book club, BOOKS GO BOOM! 💥
- Marie @ Drizzle & Hurricane Books gave newbie writers 5 pieces of some amazing advice!! 📝
- Elodie @ Ursa Reads gave us some helpful tips to get out of a reading slump! 🙃
- May @ Forever and Everly wrote a delightful review on ‘These Violent Delights’ by Chloe Gong! 💀
- Nehal @ Books and Words wrote a wonderful post about 5 popular authors she needs to try!! 📖
- Tess @ Unbound Library wrote a beautiful poem!! 📑
- Tiction @ Fictionally Crazy completed an entire read-a-thon in less than a month! 🧾
- Lauren @ Love Yo Shelf wrote a super insightful discussion post on the pros, and many many cons of comparative titles! 📚
- Deynne @ Pastel Daydreams hosted a fantastic blogger spotlight on Alexx!! 🔦
- Sarah @ BATEAU READS did the newbie book blog tag!! Go show her some love! ❤
- Ali @ In the Lost & Found gave us some amazing recommendations for speculative fiction! 📗
- Mary @ Tea Time Lit wrote a lovely discussion post on her favourite reads of 2020! ✨
- Sam @ Literary Delirium wrote a great review on Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin! 🐍
Note: Before I start, I just want to make it clear that this is for my own reference, and only so I can see how my blog has grown.
- Months on WordPress: 4 (since August, 2020). Inactive for first 2 months.
- Follower Count: 154
- Amount of likes received: 707
- Amount of comments received: 373
- Number of posts: 16
I didn’t watch a lot this month, but I did like everything I watched, so I guess that’s good ✌
- Dash & Lily: It was super sweet, and I finished the whole series in like 2 days. I just wished we could have seen a bit more of what happened after they got together…
- Over the Moon: THE ANIMATIONS WERE SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!! I didn’t like the story that much, but it was really sweet, and the animations, and messages about love, family, and friendships more than made up for it.
- Schitt’s Creek: skjdfdkjskjs you can’t go wrong with this show
- The Breadwinner: We read this book for Language & Literature in school last year, and my mom and brother wanted to watch it, so I guess we did…
- We went on a road-trip to Goa, and now we’re here for a while!
- I had my online singing exam, honestly don’t know how well I did ://
- I don’t remember anything else oops, as I mentioned earlier,
my memory is worse than a goldfish’s.
- Read at least 8 books
- Catch up on ARCs
- Keep up with ‘Reader’
- Write something (honestly anything at this point, I haven’t been writing at all)
- Swim some more!!
- Workout // Go running in the mornings